Friday, April 26, 2013

Glens!!!!

After all these months of waiting, watching weather forecasts and getting excited and then disappointed every time a bit of rain was forecast the Clare Glens finally came out of retirement yesterday, completly out of the blue! I don't think anyone had any idea it was going to work, I just checked the gauge in the morning like I often do, not expecting anything to be happening and it showed that the levels were shooting up! So the word went around, lots of people were stuck in college but four of us made it out for two runs at sweet levels. I think it was around .9 when we got on, dropping to maybe .7 by the time we got off, I still havn't got the hang of the numbers on the new online gauge so it'll take another few runs to get everything dialled in. Anyway, we had a great day, in warm weather and sunshine! Hopefully we'll get another few days like that over the summer!

Eoin

No comments:

Post a Comment