Wednesday, June 11, 2014

It's been a while!

It's been a an awful long time since I posted anything up here, due to a ridiculusly busy six months of college and kayaking events, but that's about to change. I might post up some kind of summary of the past six months at some stage if I get the time, since a lot of things happened that deserve to be mentioned! Highlights include the Irish Whitewater League, the Kayaking Intervarsities and the inaugeral Club Championships, all of which went extremily well!

For now, this is just a heads up that I am just back from three weeks cruising around Italy and Slovenia with the legends that are ULKC, and expect one bumper trip report when I find some time to get my head around everything that happened and put it down on paper!

Bis bald!

Legends to the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment