Saturday, June 5, 2010

Two Weeks in Italy

The last two weeks in Val Sesia, Italy were the best craic going! Since pictures tell a thousand words and videos are a whole lot of pics I'll throw all the vids and pics I can get together up here before I have a go at actually writing about it. Heres the first few I've managed to get my hands on:

Neil on the last drop on the Sorba Slides:


Me on the Gironde:


Mickie on the last drop on the Sorba Slides with me at the bottom:


Me about to go off Landwasser:


In short it was the bast creekboating Ive ever done, two weeks of solid class 4-5 in a brilliant location with some brilliant people, but was pretty expensive since I managed to break my boat and paddles over there! :( Overall still a brilliant trip but since I was broke anyway after this trip and the Euros in two weeks time God knows when I'll be able to replace them...

For some reason I can never remember much of a river after I get off it, especially the first time down it when all the lines are new but sure I’ll waffle on about the various rivers we did as I think of them. And stay tuned for the rest of the pictures and video as I track them down!



No comments:

Post a Comment